Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: The thread formally known as "best its ever been" (SNEK ARGUMENT)  (Read 20645 times)

Weasel

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
Re: Best its ever been
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2016, 01:07:53 PM »

''Developer Corner
In order to improve the game, we regularly ask your opinion.''  ::)

IIKM-enotsneknarF

• Wastelander
  • S.P.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2016, 01:11:32 PM »

People crying about server that don't contribute to it!

Sod off! :D

Yeah, because editing the wiki and making most things that are currently on there (just outdated), posted daily PvP videos, giving my feedback, attempting to get things changed, a decent guy in PvP, posting lots of suggestions to make AoP great, and getting most remaining players agree with my proposed sneak changes is "People crying about server that don't contribute to it!"

Remember back when they had no aim time with pistols and I was sneaking with needler, raping everybody. Gone like this for a while

STALKER : guys, this OP
Devs : ....
Players : ....
Random fuck : It's OP!
Devs & players : OMG CHANGE IT NOW!!!

::) ::) ::)

And what have you done? Other than being a bad pleb in PvP? Oh wait, nothing. Meanwhile all S1man's doing is changing numbers on Weapons.fopro and it's "contributing" Anyone can do it if they had access to it.

AFAIK only snowcrash (BTW he's retarded) out of 30 players agreed with his shit sneak changes and it was enough to make him change it to his shit way while most of the others wanted it another way.

stfu butterface

You know well that devs do not give a fuck about our opinion.

I offered my help in cotribution and I was ignored. Same for those plonkers Kurwier and Stalker they were completly ignored. Now you get the results, server is dead and devs instead of patching bugs/broken economy/fixing sneak are adding more stupid guns which are almost the same like previous...
too bad paragon left the dev team for me he was the only guy who wanted to improve server

^

AoP wipe could have been better. Should have just add map DLC, new dungeons, balance weapons around, and maybe make everyone restart without adding new factions, all those useless weapons, and sure as hell, none of s1mans sneak changes. And it's funny that s1man doesn't reply because he knows I'm right.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 01:18:45 PM by IIKM-enotsneknarF »
u ain't shiite retaard )0))

FrankenStone-MKII

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2016, 02:49:02 PM »

wow im suprised about clochards response.

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2016, 04:11:10 PM »

wow im suprised about clochards response.

That's PewPew

FrankenStone-MKII

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2016, 04:40:07 PM »

well he seems to be the only left active player with brain actually

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2016, 04:57:26 PM »

well he seems to be the only left active player with brain actually

Don't rule yourself out..

mafiapl

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2016, 05:36:25 PM »

Yeah, because editing the wiki and making most things that are currently on there (just outdated), posted daily PvP videos, giving my feedback, attempting to get things changed, a decent guy in PvP, posting lots of suggestions to make AoP great, and getting most remaining players agree with my proposed sneak changes is "People crying about server that don't contribute to it!"

Where is that suggestion? Can you point me out to it, i would like to read it and i cannot find it on suggestions section.

S1mancoder

• No Name Yet Team
  • Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2016, 06:36:10 PM »

Where is that suggestion? Can you point me out to it, i would like to read it and i cannot find it on suggestions section.

I think he's talking about this one: http://fonline-aop.net/forum/index.php?topic=3286.0

I read all sneak changes propositions before changing it and STALKER's one seemed not really useful (its partially outdated and overall lacks conceptual depth).

I asked STALKER, Courier, Niamak, Ramon on IRC and Piggy/Clochard/Hellmai in TS on their opinions on sneak changes and STALKER/Courier werent willing to give me any more or less structured feedback so now if I need feedback from dedicated sneaker I ask Niamak/Ramon who gave me quite alot feedback already.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 06:40:03 PM by S1mancoder »

FrankenStone-MKII

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2016, 07:21:19 PM »

I think he's talking about this one: http://fonline-aop.net/forum/index.php?topic=3286.0

I read all sneak changes propositions before changing it and STALKER's one seemed not really useful (its partially outdated and overall lacks conceptual depth).

I asked STALKER, Courier, Niamak, Ramon on IRC and Piggy/Clochard/Hellmai in TS on their opinions on sneak changes and STALKER/Courier werent willing to give me any more or less structured feedback so now if I need feedback from dedicated sneaker I ask Niamak/Ramon who gave me quite alot feedback already.

i dont know what you are talking about, atleast in my case i can say u never asked me personally about my opinion and if you would have , im pretty sure i would have gave you some pretty good answer.

Weasel

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2016, 11:04:17 AM »

Okay........First mistake: Asking for RAMON'S opinion, of all available people he is the biggest troll. All he cares for is killing people using OP sneaks, so yeah....DONT listen to him lol.

Secondly, just because 1-2 of your friends want you to do things one way, does not mean the rest of us are okay with it. There was a poll about sneakers....80% want them as Recon, not ninja assasins. Stalker and myself have made very detailed posts about just WHY the sneaks are killing the game. If you fail to understand them.....

Thirdly: ''conceptual depth'' Havent you ever heard that the simpler it is, the better? Why need to overly complicate things? The sneak detection forumla is totally fubar, you base it on people having 130 sight range, when 10 PE gives only 71+16=87 for x8 scope +8? for hawk eyes =95 sight range. Max i ever managed to have. Maybe 103 if i had four eyes, and then im blind on the sides......

Fourthly: Changes like: Sneak detection range +25% and in the same patch war-time bonus from +15% to +40%........I mean...are you TRYING to negate your own changes as soon as you make them? Did you even test it? On my sniper, i can watch a 20 tiles long alley....only way people can shoot me is from straight in front of me.....and sneaks still manage to walk in my face, make a line and all pop-up and insta-kill me.....that's just bullshit.

Fact: only time people are playing and having fun, is when there are no sneakers. People dont even bother to try chassing the sneaks either, they get backstabbed lose a guy and go: Don't bother, it's a sneak you'l never find him.

P.S. Needler is still OP as fuck: insane fire rate, poison, high damages, de-buffed then re-buffed range....

S1mancoder

• No Name Yet Team
  • Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2016, 11:56:28 AM »

First mistake: Asking for RAMON'S opinion, of all available people he is the biggest troll. All he cares for is killing people using OP sneaks, so yeah....DONT listen to him lol.

He is a dedicated sneak player, who has really huge experience that makes him valuable source of information. Gathering feedback doesnt mean I will do what he think is suitable.

Secondly, just because 1-2 of your friends want you to do things one way, does not mean the rest of us are okay with it

In short time scale I care about opinions of skilled/experienced players in the first place (they're able to judge changes more precisely and foresee what will be gameplay effect), in longer term and bigger scale there might be some more feedback gathering with greater coverage, but it requires at least month of no sneak changes with enough server population.

Thirdly: ''conceptual depth'' Havent you ever heard that the simpler it is, the better?

I mentioned "depth" because stalker's suggestion look like "thoughts on changing sneak" rather than a conceptually finished suggestion.

The sneak detection forumla is totally fubar, you base it on people having 130 sight range

I base it on fact that ppl have maximum of about 130 sightrange. Is that fact incorrect?

Fourthly: Changes like: Sneak detection range +25% and in the same patch war-time bonus from +15% to +40%........I mean...are you TRYING to negate your own changes as soon as you make them?

I would recommend you to think more thouroghly on what changes are bringing. It is all I can say if you dont see difference before/after here.

Weasel

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2016, 01:08:08 PM »

1- Stalker is a dedicated sneaker.....he been playing sneakers for as far as i can remember on every single fonline servers probably since 2238.

2-''I care about opinions of skilled/experienced players in the first place (they're able to judge changes more precisely and foresee what will be gameplay effect)'' Did Ramon foresee the drop in server pop and the general disgust with sneakers? I think not, he simply went: i LIKE to murder people without them being able to fight back, let me!

3-Stalker's sneak ''toughts'' were as detailed as they needed to be: no sneakers in CAs/MAs, no wielding assault rifles and machine guns while sneaking: stealth weapons only. Nerf the said sneak weapons so sneakers can realisticly fight other sneakers, but not pvp apes. And there you have it, sneakers fight their information war amongst themselves, while the fighters fight the other fighters. One team have a sneak and you dont? Well they will know your position movements etc and thus get the advantage. And that's it, that's the role of sneakers.....not insta backstab murder anything you see.

4-Maybe with max PE, max charisma, four eyes a x8 scope and sight range modules + hawk eyes.....but then you only see in a thin stripe in front of you and barely anything on the sides, how the heck are you suposed to find a sneaker that way? You also see nothing behind you and have 250 hp so.... sneaker meal!

5- So instead of seeing a sneak at 20 hex, id see him at 25.....and then add that extra +25% sneak so it goes back to what? 22-23 hex? Big deal.

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2016, 02:07:38 PM »

Weasel is probably one of the least intelligent people on the whole forum

and if you consider who else uses it, that's really an accomplishment

SnowCrash

• Wastelander
  • Ninja Lawyer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2016, 02:25:14 PM »

5- So instead of seeing a sneak at 20 hex, id see him at 25.....and then add that extra +25% sneak so it goes back to what? 22-23 hex? Big deal.
You clearly dont know how sneak and wartime works… and here you are claiming you know how to solve sneak… (That change was aiming to reduce sight of sneakers and harsher penalty for not being in wartime mode)

And stalker, i haven't agree with most of the changes done of sneak. I was against heavy armors used by sneakers and think that non sneak weapons should have harsher penalties. Sneaks should be mostly limited to leather armors and sneak weapons. (So yeah probably im retarded for not being able to make some idiot like you not understand that)

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2016, 02:43:30 PM »

This was meant to be a lovely, kind and cooperative topic.

THANKS GUYS.

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2016, 03:16:46 PM »

We need safe space subforum for count matthew

FrankenStone-MKII

« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2016, 03:38:22 PM »

We need safe space subforum for count matthew

with black overlord as admin )))

Weasel

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2016, 05:25:53 PM »

You clearly dont know how sneak and wartime works… and here you are claiming you know how to solve sneak… (That change was aiming to reduce sight of sneakers and harsher penalty for not being in wartime mode)

And stalker, i haven't agree with most of the changes done of sneak. I was against heavy armors used by sneakers and think that non sneak weapons should have harsher penalties. Sneaks should be mostly limited to leather armors and sneak weapons. (So yeah probably im retarded for not being able to make some idiot like you not understand that)

Are you talking to S1man or Ramon?  ??? Cause their are the only ones that believes sneaks should not be limited in their gear.

And go ahead and try to find something wrong with #3:'' no sneakers in CAs/MAs, no wielding assault rifles and machine guns while sneaking: stealth weapons only. Nerf the said sneak weapons so sneakers can realisticly fight other sneakers, but not pvp apes. And there you have it, sneakers fight their information war amongst themselves, while the fighters fight the other fighters. One team have a sneak and you dont? Well they will know your position movements etc and thus get the advantage. And that's it, that's the role of sneakers.....not insta backstab murder anything you see.''

If that happened, there would be fun for everyone and balance between sneaks and fighters. It was like this for ages in Fonline and it always worked, why try to fix what's not broken? Sneakers fight other sneakers to deny the info they would send their team, while trying to stay alive to keep sending info to their own team....Sure they can backstab and finish wounded soldiers if they want, but not head on attack a full health soldier. It's all about doing the smart moves and chosing the right moment etc. Veteran sneakers probably looks at AOP sneaking and lose interest seeing how it require little to no skill/smarts at all.

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2016, 05:44:13 PM »

Veteran sneakers probably looks at AOP sneaking and lose interest seeing how it require little to no skill/smarts at all.

Weasel

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2016, 06:10:15 PM »

Weasel is probably one of the least intelligent people on the whole forum
and if you consider who else uses it, that's really an accomplishment

Indeed, if i was less inteligent than you it WOULD be an accomplishment.

(You realize you burn your own ass with 3/4 of the things you say right?)

Let me know if you would like more of my great sense of humor!
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip