Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Organization of Family  (Read 14523 times)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Re: Organization of Family
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2015, 12:33:49 PM »

Is your sorry ass still around ?
Has thrown him out of squad 5 times already he keeps begging to enter again  :)
Family is great you are the shit one, until you stop your team-killing and team attacking attitude you aren't welcome here.

You came to the Family to stop swarming and kill tecs then you go and play with them during zc and attacking family. Why exactly do we need you ? Even the weakest ruskie can make better teamplay than you could ever achieve with us. So to the garbage bin with you until you rework mindset.     
I don't beg, courier just invites me when you're not on :D and you say that I TK, when I was V-tec I slaughtered you guys, maybe that's where you think I "TKed"

loool, all you Russians need help, I've seen the way you guys played and its terrible. From what I see, only you and this obelix guy are the butthurt ones.

Captain Chilly

• Experienced Survivor
  • Professional memelord i nthe making
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2015, 12:47:36 PM »

Is your sorry ass still around ?
Has thrown him out of squad 5 times already he keeps begging to enter again  :)
Family is great you are the shit one, until you stop your team-killing and team attacking attitude you aren't welcome here.

You came to the Family to stop swarming and kill tecs then you go and play with them during zc and attacking family. Why exactly do we need you ? Even the weakest ruskie can make better teamplay than you could ever achieve with us. So to the garbage bin with you until you rework mindset.     
I don't beg, courier just invites me when you're not on :D and you say that I TK, when I was V-tec I slaughtered you guys, maybe that's where you think I "TKed"

loool, all you Russians need help, I've seen the way you guys played and its terrible. From what I see, only you and this obelix guy are the butthurt ones.

wtf did Obelix even do? he's just around, he murders a bunch of vtecs with us and then logs off
that's literally the only thing he does, never seen him talk about anything

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2015, 08:22:11 AM »

I kinda get confused from your posts. you say you slaughtered us as a vtec .... I don't even remember you to be honest like seriously dont remember you while you was in tecs. From the vtecs I only remember ramon, vaultboy, teela, andy, count mathew and only recently I met suff cause I never even met him before in pvp, some others too but they stopped playing now.

As for killing me you must have done that as a lot of others and I killed hundreds too cant remember them all, you killed me how many times that you want me to remember you ? Not enough I bet. Obelix don't know you for sure, just learned you as the whining kid now.

Also attacking your teams players during zc is beyond retarded and very childish of you.
You cant play ? Then go away no one needs to listen to your constant whining ever.
No seriously kids these days needs to be disciplined more or they grow up to be retards.         

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2015, 12:29:04 PM »

I kinda get confused from your posts. you say you slaughtered us as a vtec .... I don't even remember you to be honest like seriously dont remember you while you was in tecs. From the vtecs I only remember ramon, vaultboy, teela, andy, count mathew and only recently I met suff cause I never even met him before in pvp, some others too but they stopped playing now.         
You don't want to remember the rape I handed you :D

As for killing me you must have done that as a lot of others and I killed hundreds too cant remember them all, you killed me how many times that you want me to remember you ? Not enough I bet. Obelix don't know you for sure, just learned you as the whining kid now.           
Obelix a cool guy, actually invited me to main squad, I take back what I said about him. But as for you, you're the retard that's actually butthurt, I honestly don't know why. The only thing I can think about is all the times I've killed you when I was V-tec. I'm just trying to make family a good fighting force but you're too stubborn to let anything happen.

Also attacking your teams players during zc is beyond retarded and very childish of you.
You cant play ? Then go away no one needs to listen to your constant whining ever.
No seriously kids these days needs to be disciplined more or they grow up to be retards.         
When's the last time I've attacked team mates in ZC other than dholl and courier? You're remembering things from 3 months ago when I clearly stated, "Hey I'm gonna be playing with V-tec since family doesn't want to do ZC, so if you come, I'll fist you." You guys showed up, I'm forced to attack you guys and the main reason why I didn't want to play with you because you were allied with Brahmin boys which clearly wasn't needed. Now you aren't allied so I'm playing with Family but as I said, you're too stubborn to do anything.

And you say I whine too much, I'm just saying lets get in 1 TS and put me in main squad. But you must be too stupid or something so I'll just stop trying to compromise with you. You're obviously too resentful.

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2015, 12:47:18 PM »

What was your nick before ? cause I really cant remember you to pvp that much, was you in Brahminboys with other character maybe. While I'm flattered with all your attention I don't think that I deserve it that much. You are just another dumbfuck around nothing special to mention.

Also we are still allied with Brahmin Boys so you can actually go back to tecs ... lawyers ?   

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2015, 01:59:45 PM »

Also we are still allied with Brahmin Boys so you can actually go back to tecs ... lawyers ?
By we, you mean you. I kill BB on sight :) pretty much anyone not in family xd

What was your nick before ? cause I really cant remember you to pvp that much, was you in Brahminboys with other character maybe. While I'm flattered with all your attention I don't think that I deserve it that much. You are just another dumbfuck around nothing special to mention.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Now please, stop shit posting so non-degenerates can post, thank you

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2015, 03:20:45 PM »

Yeah attacking players who aren't hostile to you are the best way to farm kills I see. I knew that you aren't as strong as you boast but to resort to such ways is just sad.

Who are you again  :) 

Captain Chilly

• Experienced Survivor
  • Professional memelord i nthe making
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2015, 03:07:10 AM »

what do you expect froma Vtec?
Pages: 1 [2]

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip