Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Question for V Techs  (Read 24203 times)

vulture

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Question for V Techs
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2015, 06:43:01 PM »

You knew there was one person zc'ing because you killed me prior to that fight. Then you turned up with a PA, and a larger group. Just to have a nice fair fight. Then after the fight you proceeded to Defib me, and toy with me, just to finally kill me again.

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2015, 06:48:35 PM »

okay. An example. Lawyers start ZC.. they have three. V Tech will bring more. Whenever I play.. V Tech do not start ZC. Therefore they always respond to another faction. Lawyers will not be able to get enough people to compete because they are the ones that are being assualted. I know which Lawyer you are now. Lol.
They magically always have more people because they are on the offensive? see if family/bb want to help if you are so scared of being outnumbered. v-tech are the most numerous faction, but when you put your heads together...
Also, what lawyer do you think I am?

I was me....

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2015, 06:52:14 PM »

okay. An example. Lawyers start ZC.. they have three. V Tech will bring more. Whenever I play.. V Tech do not start ZC. Therefore they always respond to another faction. Lawyers will not be able to get enough people to compete because they are the ones that are being assualted. I know which Lawyer you are now. Lol.
They magically always have more people because they are on the offensive? see if family/bb want to help if you are so scared of being outnumbered. v-tech are the most numerous faction, but when you put your heads together...
Also, what lawyer do you think I am?

I was me....

Zapp.

I've had some gin now so I am no longer as fluent and articulate.

It is impossible for me to contact other factions.

New Feature: introduce carrier pigeons that can be used from the utlity slot which sends messages to other factions.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2015, 07:06:27 PM »

I was me....

That was 2 v 1 Vulture and you called us to your location set with traps and mines in the Vault in Enterprises.

Also there were BB's in Enterprises too and zone was already contested before we entered.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 07:12:47 PM by Caboose »
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2015, 07:18:37 PM »

I can try to get together the antiswarm coalition again of course as it isn't that hard for me but I am kinda busy these days. Will get to it as soon as I can, anyone who wants to join contact me. Lets get back to wrecking tecs already it was and will be always fun to hunt them  ;D

v-tech are the most numerous faction, but when you put your heads together...

lol smalltime wasnt you telling me not to do that ?
That we wont have any pvp if we did that ?

vulture

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2015, 07:21:31 PM »

I have a video caboose, It was 5 v 1 and one of you was wearing PA. :)

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2015, 07:21:41 PM »

lol smalltime wasnt you telling me not to do that ?
That we wont have any pvp if we did that ?
I'm not a fan of the alliances, but with the current server population it's probably required. At that previous point, you guys were outnumbering THEM pretty badly as well.

Also, no, I am not capp zap.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2015, 07:30:47 PM »

I have a video caboose, It was 5 v 1 and one of you was wearing PA. :)

post the video

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2015, 03:59:07 AM »

I can try to get together the antiswarm coalition again of course as it isn't that hard for me but I am kinda busy these days. Will get to it as soon as I can, anyone who wants to join contact me. Lets get back to wrecking tecs already it was and will be always fun to hunt them  ;D

It seems a nice consolation that i migh look into, but remains a consolation not a solution. The problem is still there. The server is meant for four faction with balanced number. As long as there is no balance, the server is still broken. We need more Brahmin boys and less V-TEC. We need the V-TEC to aknowledge what is obvious for everyone else and make characters in other factions or move some some already existing. It depend on if they want to level up again, but new characters seems better, as they will have the opportunity to log on their V-TEC chars again if their second faction has enough people, or if the VTEC territory is treatened, like many other players do, and log back on their new char afterward. Sure level new char implies being a bit weaker for a week, but it is a billion time better than a a broken server in which you are 12 to rush 4 guys. There is nothing to play with that number, no suspense at all. What is left is a dead server.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 04:07:49 AM by naossano »
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2015, 04:44:05 AM »

It seems a nice consolation that i migh look into, but remains a consolation not a solution. The problem is still there. The server is meant for four faction with balanced number. As long as there is no balance, the server is still broken. We need more Brahmin boys and less V-TEC. We need the V-TEC to aknowledge what is obvious for everyone else and make characters in other factions or move some some already existing. It depend on if they want to level up again, but new characters seems better, as they will have the opportunity to log on their V-TEC chars again if their second faction has enough people, or if the VTEC territory is treatened, like many other players do, and log back on their new char afterward. Sure level new char implies being a bit weaker for a week, but it is a billion time better than a a broken server in which you are 12 to rush 4 guys. There is nothing to play with that number, no suspense at all. What is left is a dead server.

So basically you are saying that if we don't roll BB's we are breaking the server? No matter that I think it's fundamentally wrong and damaging to the game to play multiple factions, not to mention it harms freindships and team dynamic of group that some of us have played in for 6 months? The same names you see pop up again and again for Vtec generally get on really well, we talk on mumble, have a joke, do assignments, dungeons and ZC. So we have to become enemies for the sake of the server and because youa re unable to recruit people to your factions.

No matter what you all think, Vtec works for a variety of reasons. Players like Teela and TWAT help new players with gear. Discussions happen on a daily basis about tactics on mumble. Suff and DJ Drill help new players with builds. We talk none stop about changelogs and best weapon choices.

Maybe if you did the same, more people would be willing to hang about your respective factions during quiet periods and not leave the game in search of a new or old servers.

FrankenStone

« Reply #70 on: March 04, 2015, 10:27:53 AM »

u dont forced to join BB as a v tec devs changed the system so that u can join any other faction beside the one u left . peace

twat

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 04, 2015, 11:36:12 AM »

the average fight is more like 3v2 or 5v3. we do not have that many guys doing ZC and if we do then half of us are twat fodder. we have more, but not that much more.

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 04, 2015, 11:59:45 AM »

It's pretty simple.

When you don't have numbers to win a fight, blame vtech.

When enemy doesn't show up for a fight, blame vtech.

Human nature.

paragon

« Reply #73 on: March 04, 2015, 12:16:54 PM »

> I guess common sense and fairness does not prevail here.

They both are subjective. In the same time, most of Fonline veterans will say there is not common sense and fairness in Fonline, that's why it's fonline.
I know about many things which I consider to be unfair and far from common sense from each of the sides, we all deserve each over in this.
I stopped reading most of messages from other factions on the forum because I believe it has nothing close to common sense. Still I believe I was and still am the only person who worked on and suggested agreement to have organized "fair" pvp. No one ever answered.

I see a lot of situations when v-tec enters the zone, when lawyers have more people inside. Guess what, it takes 30-40 minutes of amazing pvp (opening all doors) to find you. If you consider camping the toilet with close combat is fair and fun (common sense, cuz we play for fun) than I have to say searching for 1 person with 5 people is 5 times faster and 5 times more common sense.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 12:25:10 PM by paragon »

PusiteGA

• Phoenix Contributor
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 04, 2015, 12:27:00 PM »

dident read thread but "nerf more paragon"

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #75 on: March 04, 2015, 07:39:30 PM »

So much fail in this thread, too lazy to quote it all  ;D

Captain Chilly

• Experienced Survivor
  • Professional memelord i nthe making
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2015, 05:01:48 AM »

vtec swarms are this game's trademark
you know
they're like the Crazy88 of AoP

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2015, 05:26:06 AM »

you know

Things are looking up @ the moment. Plans are coming together. :D

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 06, 2015, 06:48:35 AM »

you know

How so?

Captain Chilly

• Experienced Survivor
  • Professional memelord i nthe making
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2015, 02:15:35 PM »

you know

How so?
everyone hates them, but you just can't live them