Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Which is the best Fonline game?  (Read 22833 times)

Deathproof

Re: Which is the best Fonline game?
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2014, 11:49:16 AM »

Played 2238 and FO2 before this.

AoP outbeats them for me because its more balanced, not min max everyone has the same build kind of thing. Also since we have 4 factions and HQ's very easy to team up and interact with people. Others were quite lonely unless you were in a faction, bunch of time spent on world map to get into town which is empty.

Its personal preference I would say, so far this is THE FONLINE game I was looking for.

wojciech

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2014, 12:02:42 PM »

lol...most of things you mentioned as disadvantages in aop have happened in fo2.....Bugs and exploits?I still rememeber certain players from fo2 who had kmh kmh lot of caps etc.Will be good after 2-3 wipes?Sure like every other server is improving over time.Faction organisation i won't comment...Only thing i agree is that snipers need to be hurted a little bit and they should increase % of one hex bullets,but it should never go 100% bullets like in fo2 or other servers at 1 hex bcz people have various pings,pc's etc.

Sorry but You argument with various pcs and pings is invalid. We got 2014 year. About 90 % players in fo2 got computers and connections which let them go 1hex. But in that engine its only one feature which can show skill in 1 vs 1 fight. Please dont start talking about shooting with pistol and cripling and ko's on enemy beacuse its not skill its just unballanced critical chance and too big crit rolls. Without that feature developers are simply losing potential players. I dont care about it its only their problem. I personally know about 20 people which would start play if there were  that feature.

If I want play sniper I will go play battlefield 3.

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2014, 12:05:00 PM »

This thread also? Will you go to any topic and start just spamming a goddamn commercial about how 1-hexing is god-like skill and people will just get tired of battle system unless devs add it here? (Also about some mysterious people that would come here coz they want to bam-bam everyone from 1-hex range.)
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

wojciech

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2014, 12:08:53 PM »

This thread also? Will you go to any topic and start just spamming a goddamn commercial about how 1-hexing is god-like skill and people will just get tired of battle system unless devs add it here? (Also about some mysterious people that would come here coz they want to bam-bam everyone from 1-hex range.)

Well no its not god like skill, but let play also some loners and dont force them to play with big groups. More opportunities= more players, You dont agree?

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2014, 12:16:32 PM »

Well no its not god like skill, but let play also some loners and dont force them to play with big groups. More opportunities= more players, You dont agree?
We're off-topping here. I've already stated my oppinion in an another thread.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 12:19:35 PM by Myakot »

catstevens

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2014, 12:18:41 PM »

devs here are trying to make something unique. If you love 1 hex so much go play one of the many other fonline games that all have it.

Oh and btw let's add spaceships + shit shoveling, more opportunity = more players, you don't agree?

Hans Landa

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2014, 12:19:41 PM »

I personally know about 20 people which would stop play if there was  that feature. The players that actually play are more valuable, so please, gather your 20 friends and 1-hex each other, gently, but not here.

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2014, 12:21:34 PM »

1-hex each other, gently
This is going to the list of my pick-up lines, next to the "I'm going to baneling bust your mining lane."

PorkchopExpress

• Wastelander
  • Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2014, 12:51:06 PM »

lol...most of things you mentioned as disadvantages in aop have happened in fo2.....Bugs and exploits?I still rememeber certain players from fo2 who had kmh kmh lot of caps etc.Will be good after 2-3 wipes?Sure like every other server is improving over time.Faction organisation i won't comment...Only thing i agree is that snipers need to be hurted a little bit and they should increase % of one hex bullets,but it should never go 100% bullets like in fo2 or other servers at 1 hex bcz people have various pings,pc's etc.

Sorry but You argument with various pcs and pings is invalid. We got 2014 year. About 90 % players in fo2 got computers and connections which let them go 1hex. But in that engine its only one feature which can show skill in 1 vs 1 fight. Please dont start talking about shooting with pistol and cripling and ko's on enemy beacuse its not skill its just unballanced critical chance and too big crit rolls. Without that feature developers are simply losing potential players. I dont care about it its only their problem. I personally know about 20 people which would start play if there were  that feature.

If I want play sniper I will go play battlefield 3.

So since its 2014,distance to server doesnt got to do anything with latency?Sure,maybe in your world.Not every country has same standard connection speed,so just don't.If you want 1v1 just organise it,it's not that hard.Concept of this server isn't for "loners" although in my opinion its possible,you don't need 1 hex to kill more enemies with 1 guy,there are various options and tactics.Snipers do need a nerf,but all in its time i guess.And far as i've seen ~200 ppl everyday playing don't mention 1 hex.I believe 200>20.
Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...

Deathproof

« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2014, 02:38:46 PM »

So...if you need 1hex and loner gameplay....why don't you stay on fo2 ?
I'll tell you why, its lonely and boring unless there is event.
Pages: 1 [2]

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip