Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Community Zone Control Activity Schedule  (Read 16645 times)

paragon

Community Zone Control Activity Schedule
« on: October 31, 2014, 07:19:22 AM »

Due to lack of player activity, I suggest playing communities to cooperate and organize a dedicated time for participating in mass PvP (Zone Controls).

I don't know any proper service for doing it, if you do, suggest. Until that, we can just describe our possible time for ZC participation in format:

1. Faction, platoon
2. Amount of people
3. Possible time window (+0000 UTC)
4. IRC nicknames
5. Commentary if any

If you have less people than enemy and don't want to fight in such conditions, it's could be balanced in cooperation with group representatives.
As well as even setting some custom rules (time, zone, weaponry, etc). Of course this will depend only on trust and hardly can be verified / insured especially in presence of other organized groups.

It's up to community to organize itself the way, so we continue playing at the server which we like even in case 20 active players as well as creating pvp events which will be interesting and unusual from usual swarming / loot domination.

If there's any non-English speaking communities you know, please translate this topic to your languages to post in corresponding threads with linking this thread (so all applications will be located only in here)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 07:53:03 AM by paragon »

paragon

Re: Community Zone Control Activity Schedule
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 07:25:04 AM »

1. V-tech (blue geckos and allies)
2. 5-8
3. 17:00 - 22:00 (+0000 UTC)
4. paragonid [ed/ic], TheGlowTrotter, S1man
5. In case of holidays / special events / cooperation could be flexible, usually able to bring several randoms
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 07:54:10 AM by paragon »

PorkchopExpress

• Wastelander
  • Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 05:23:32 PM »

After today events from ZC,would be really nice if Family & BBs would stick to this.
Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...

Spore Plants

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 06:09:41 PM »

When players are forced to do stuff like this, something is very messed up. PVP ideally should happen naturally.
It's the army, we got power in numbers
And that's .9s, .45s, .357s, and M500s

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 07:18:02 PM »

It's called low playerbase.

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2014, 12:21:41 AM »

When players are forced to do stuff like this, something is very messed up. PVP ideally should happen naturally.

Have you been in the core lately?  You can run around bluesuiting for hours and not get killed (at least if you're family)

FrankenStone

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2014, 05:32:16 PM »

bump

Captain Chilly

• Experienced Survivor
  • Professional memelord i nthe making
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2014, 09:36:48 AM »

the only thing i know is that on weekends Family has around 8 active players and BBs got 4

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2014, 07:07:08 PM »

Having finals and everything I haven't been to the core in some time. Hopefully I'll be able to get on this weekend and bring 4-5 people for family.

paragon

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2014, 07:52:38 PM »

It's already 8-9 family+bboys against 4 c-tec, you wanna add more? We just won't come next time guys.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2014, 08:44:50 PM »

It's already 8-9 family+bboys against 4 c-tec, you wanna add more? We just won't come next time guys.
But you're V-tec, masters of swarming :(

Stem Sunders

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2014, 04:19:08 AM »

It's already 8-9 family+bboys against 4 c-tec.
Show me.

X'D

You would have us believe its 9+ against 4...I have countless screens showing it to be the other way around.

Great fighters you are, but we have no such numbers. Especially when doing ZC.
Last time I saw numbers greater than 5 (It was 6) from family+BBoys was a few weeks ago now, and as I remember you had double that waiting for us in hospital.

Rarely has anyone (Let alone family) ever outnumbered V-Tec, I don't know how you can think so.

And what happened to "It's certainly not about numbers" I guess they only don't matter when you have the greater eh?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 04:49:43 AM by Stem Sunders »

Captain Chilly

• Experienced Survivor
  • Professional memelord i nthe making
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2014, 05:38:53 AM »

Show me.

X'D

You would have us believe its 9+ against 4...I have countless screens showing it to be the other way around.

Last time I saw numbers greater than 5 (It was 6) from family+BBoys was a few weeks ago now, and as I remember you had double that waiting for us in hospital.

Rarely has anyone (Let alone family) ever outnumbered V-Tec, I don't know how you can think so.

And what happened to "It's certainly not about numbers" I guess they only don't matter when you have the greater eh?
+1 to this
we actually usually go in small groups of 3 or 4 people, we rarely have large groups, we don't need them, anyways since Lawyers are probably the easiest people to kill, except for Hellmoi and his super vodoo melee troll character

Teela

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2014, 07:23:17 AM »

Show me.

X'D

Think Suff is referring to this:

Niamak only captured the last part of the battle (2nd part of video). I'm quite sure we were up against 8 total. Think Suff has the complete video somewhere :D. Anyways, I'm not really complaining. The BB+family alliance makes for a lot of ZC even during weekdays. 
RazorRamon:
i literally have 卐TÜRKENJÄGER1488卐 tattooed on my back

paragon

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2014, 07:24:50 AM »

At the last sylv vid you can count http://fonline-aop.net/forum/index.php?topic=928.msg17929#msg17929
1. 5 bboys against 4 v-tec (we entered zone after they separated with 3 family in not-adjacent zone (you can see ZC counter), so family didn't reinforce... like in the next vid)
2. 3 family + 5 bboys against 4 v-tec (3 family and 1 bboy is already dead, I have a vid when we're entering in killing family 30 secs before bboys reinforce).

I have full footage of the 2nd fight if you really want it.

9v5 v-tec battle happened in the beginning of the previous week in north-east of the PD. No footage, sorry. Can try to remember nicknames and rely on them being honest. I think Komrade participated.
Also you can ask Courier. He also participated in couple of swarming v-tec battles, e.g. in center of the Hospital (last week). No footage.

I understand you guys love your meme "v-tec swarm", (I don't talk about not playing Stalker who only whines), but you probably play different time and fight different v-tec than us, because last 2 weeks in 80% of cases enemy had more people than my team which is just 4 (in best cases + Hellmhi or + 2 completely new players which don't do much).

I mean, no problem you can fight 8v4 with us, we even will still come from time to time. but if you say +4, so 12v4... mmm... thanks, no.

If you don't believe me, you can listen to Chilly as well:
"the only thing i know is that on weekends Family has around 8 active players and BBs got 4"
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 07:35:47 AM by paragon »

Stem Sunders

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2014, 07:41:18 AM »

So we outnumbered you that one or two times?

That proves it, definitely. ::)

I miss a lot of these battles, but in my experience V-Tec has most numbers and if they dont.
Its not long before they do.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 07:43:48 AM by Stem Sunders »

paragon

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2014, 07:42:40 AM »

Proves what? that we won't come 4v12? You may be sure.

But I honestly don't care anymore. You guys can believe in anything you want, I'm not gonna touch religious people through internet.

Since family is playing with bboys v-tec is usually outnumbered. This topic was made before it to have fights with same amount of people, community doesn't care, I can't fix it, you can cap as many zones as you want without v-tec interference, wish you fun.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 07:48:19 AM by paragon »

Stem Sunders

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2014, 08:05:32 AM »

Proves what? that we won't come 4v12? You may be sure.

But I honestly don't care anymore. You guys can believe in anything you want, I'm not gonna touch religious people through internet.
You make it really hard to reply to you, in a calm manner.

Don't actually respond to anything I said.

I said RARELY does anyone outnumber you, YES we did this time and you still won (Great for you)
YES, Family may have 8 active players during week, but not all ZC and not all on at the same time.

And I would put forth the same argument as you that "80% of time enemy has more numbers."

The way you put it, sounds as if its 9+ against 4 at all times...You and I both know that is not true.
Even if you do have a couple of recent videos showing more numbers on our side, you can't truthfully say it is like that always.(Also considering only victory videos are posted, its hardly a fair/accurate source)

In my most recent experiences, we were either outnumbered OR it was equal.

And you never answered my question, you just disregarded it, as you do a lot of things people say.

You say one thing, I say another.

You made a statement, I challenged that statement. You say your right (As always)
I say you're wrong.
Now come back at me with another one of your poor replies...Please.

Maybe it comes with time but I hope I never get like you, 50% of your posts I find...offensive for some reason.
(Offensive in place of a better word can't think of the right one)
Maybe not your intention but offensive none the less...
Your arrogance makes me lol so hard.
I've seen your posts on "Anger" and such...To me that is you.

Finally what does religion have to do with anything?
Seems like you only put that there to try and insult/offend.

Everyone, Paragons word is truth ALWAYS, fuck what you say, think or do.
Hes right you're wrong. DEAL, all hail, HAIL!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 08:32:29 AM by Stem Sunders »

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2014, 08:39:08 AM »

Stem Sunders

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2014, 08:49:38 AM »

XD I'm trying to be pissed here and you come at me with PUNS!!!
Ok, Ok Stop before I burst...X'D

« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 08:56:43 AM by Stem Sunders »
Pages: [1] 2 3

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip