Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Equal numbers PvP  (Read 37253 times)

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
Re: Equal numbers PvP
« Reply #120 on: August 17, 2015, 03:33:06 PM »

Where are most of V-Techs? Now Law 1st swarm on server so really nothing to do, except of kicking 900 HP mutants at hospital.
Some of us are making chars in other factions, so PVP will be back soon i guess.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 17, 2015, 10:43:22 PM »

Where are most of V-Techs? Now Law 1st swarm on server so really nothing to do, except of kicking 900 HP mutants at hospital.
Some of us are making chars in other factions, so PVP will be back soon i guess.

yeah, pretty much this.

I'm Laws first but if there just isn't any PVP I'll be able to help with that once I've leveled another char. Vtecs seem to be taking a holiday. Only 2 fights today before they all went to bed.

Combatant

« Reply #122 on: August 17, 2015, 11:14:25 PM »

Now already morning of another day (at least in Poland), so, if with "today" you mean day before - there was 7-8 battles in which I took part as a V-Tech. Literally, all day I spend on AoP PvP. Can't remember same cool, non-stop action. 

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #123 on: August 18, 2015, 04:41:40 AM »

When i logged in yesterday, i only saw 4 players online, all of them being in my squad. We would have been epically swarming if we decided to start a timer.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

The Brazilian Slaughter

• Wastelander
  • Family Original Gangster.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 23, 2015, 12:51:06 AM »

I think Arena or match-making of some sort could only work if it was not all the time.
Think, say, daily a NPC with a special once-in-a-day mission appears and some players (say, 4) are chosen somehow to go into the mission somewhere (because you have to be stealthy or everyone will know and swarms aren't know for being stealthy). There in the mission you meet foes from other faction in same number.

One place with equal ammount PvP that worked great was Sierra Caves in FOnline2, my favorite FOnline dungeon so far. Maybe having a limited version of it can be a nice PvP and PvE experience.

Swarm vs Stalker is the default pvp scenario in AOP.

That could be a fun arena scenario:

20 dudes (Swarm) vs one dude (Stalker)
Swarm uses crap tier 1 equipment, but they have total numbers superiority. They have to co-operate to defeat super-stealthy and advanced foe.
Stalker is alone, but he has top tech and a magical stealthboy that allows him to pull Predator-style shit unseen since the early days of AoP. Stalker has to be stealthy as fuck and ambush the Swarm, one by one, before it finds and kills him.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #125 on: August 23, 2015, 01:41:42 AM »

That actually sounds badass  ;D

Would be a cool video too.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip